| Description | For the visitation of Brother Richard de Clyve, commissary of Canterbury sede vacante, of Fairfield church on 19 Jun 1294, by 'Dominus' Simon, chaplain of the same, and William Geffrei, Stephen le longhe, Simon Cleys, Richard le welse and Lovekynus Brekebot, parishioners. With details of state of church fabric and furnishings, of missing books, and of behaviour of clergy. No date. [Date: date of visitation.]
Endorsed with description and Fairfield in contemporary hand. |
| Publication Note | Calendared in C E Woodruff, 'Some early visitation rolls preserved at Canterbury', in Archaeologia Cantiana, vol xxxii (1917), pp161-2 Summarised and partly transcribed in Historical Manuscripts Commission Fifth Report (London, 1876), Appendix, p459 |